Sunday, June 04, 2006

How Much More Black Can It Be?

With the new Mac in our quiver, and a timely visit from The Sniper, I'm totally set up to do this (in, like 10 seconds...).




5 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto about the smiles. What joy.

That bonnet is fantastic. What great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Great pics...keep them coming when you have the chance! AM

 
At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!! I was hoping someday they could snuggle the bear blankets, but I didn't think he would this soon! I made them to bring comfort to them, but somehow I feel more comforted, and suddently closer to them, than I have in weeks. It's SO good to see you all together. No matter where I go, I just can't stop thinking and praying for all of your hearts.
Missing you all tons,
pls

 
At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the answer is ... "none more black." great pics. "desire fulfilled is sweet to the soul."

jr from ok

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger Rebecca said...

The pictures are amazing! The closeup of Ella is one that must be framed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home