Friday, August 18, 2006

Family Self-Portrait

14 Comments:

At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shot! I haven't been made to smile like this by a photograph for a long time. May God bless your precious family.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is the sweetest picture i've ever seen!!!

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Wish I could have gotten a glimpse of you all yesterday- I missed you at the house by minutes...and the passing on R Street wasn't enough to see the babes.

TA

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger sparksfly said...

So many miracles in that beautiful family portrait! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 9:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe how darling your two little ones are. You all look so happy, thanks for sharing this picture. LMK

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stavlund parents of twins:

What a GREAT picture of the family! What beautiful expressions on EACH of the angelic faces.

Iowa Grandpa

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Trish Groe said...

Wow! Thank you for this stunning shot...a new screensaver for sure!

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it. You're a beautiful family! I love how it looks like Will is resting his hand on Ella's shoulder like a protective brother! AM

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful family! What a great picture.

Paige & Nat

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger kate said...

Absolutely precious.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wht else can I say that others already haven't -- it's a beautiful shot of your precious family!

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 different sets of eyes, all with the same sparkle! Precious!

Shonda

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Lora said...

too sweet!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Greta said...

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home