Our caravan rolled back into town this afternoon, and I'm still buzzed from world-class philosophers, great friends new and old, a (mostly) happy little Girl, and a very nice cheese steak.
Me too - or perhaps that buzzing in my head is just the NyQuil kicking in... ;-) Oy. Actually, no, I am still pumped from all the mind-expanding philosophy and especially all the hanging around with new friends over a pint. Awesome time, man!
But I am going to sleep real soon now. Hope Stacy feels better soon.
it was good to see you there - I wish we could have hung out a bit more. My clan had some things to do in and around the area - so we were in and out ... I would love to unpack what was said at this deal, so keep us posted on your thoughts and we'll see where this /event/ goes.
3 Comments:
Me too - or perhaps that buzzing in my head is just the NyQuil kicking in... ;-) Oy. Actually, no, I am still pumped from all the mind-expanding philosophy and especially all the hanging around with new friends over a pint. Awesome time, man!
But I am going to sleep real soon now. Hope Stacy feels better soon.
Sooooooooooo wished we could have been there.
it was good to see you there - I wish we could have hung out a bit more. My clan had some things to do in and around the area - so we were in and out ...
I would love to unpack what was said at this deal, so keep us posted on your thoughts and we'll see where this /event/ goes.
peace.
Post a Comment
<< Home