Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Happy Birthday

6 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger MeesheMama said...

Ella, we LOVE the lamby cake! (Kindred says: I had a couple of meager ladybugs for my first birthday, but they were no where near as great as your lamby.) This is a big day. Eat as much icing as possible. We are so glad to have seen you this weekend. Let's hang out again soon, OK?

Love~
Kindred and Elias

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Mike Croghan said...

I concur - that is one awesome lambycake. :-) Happy birthday, Eleanor!!!

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger pamela said...

Happy, happy day, Ella! Wish I could've been with you, but thanks for the picture! Love, love, love you,
AuntPammy

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ella! You're looking great and that cake is amazing....I hope you liked it! AM and the gang

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May our great GOD continue to richly BLESS you and your family. Hope your "Birthday excitement" continues !

Grandpa Dave

 
At 11:27 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Ella.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home